Pursuing Hopes and Dreams
Meridian Services was established to help individuals with disabilities to identify and pursue their hopes and dreams. For all of us, these hopes and dreams include:
- the right to be as autonomous and as independent as possible
- the opportunity to learn and grow
- the freedom to make personal choices
- the awareness and experience of one’s community rights and responsibilities
- the satisfaction of a rich life, filled with the blessings of family, friendship, and personal accomplishment
- the security of a healthy, safe and just environment, and
- the opportunity to plan for the future.
Meridian Services is committed to person-centered practices and to providing services that truly increase people’s choices and control over their lives.
Our commitment includes a promise to encourage self-determination and self-advocacy and to develop policies and practices that support these philosophies. The further development of a self-determined life enhances each person’s feelings of competence and well-being. Our focus on person-centered processes assists individuals with articulating and realizing future goals.
View our Residential Openings.
We invite you to support the efforts of the Headwaters Relief Organization.
Dr. Rebecca Thomley, Chief Executive Officer's Biography.
Morning Star provides services to all people with respect to language, culture, location and ability.
We communicate in 176 languages. If you wish to use an interpreter please call 888-338-5514 and use the customer code Orion.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Need to See This in a Bigger Font?
While holding the control key (command on a mac), press the + key to make the font larger. To reset the font size while holding the control key, press the 0 key.