The following service admission criteria must be met upon initial application.
- County Case Management Referral
- Wavered Services Funding, County Funding or Private Pay
- Host County Concurrence (if applicable)
- Persons with disabilities
Acceptance Criteria All Service Types
The decision to accept individuals for service initiation will be based on the following criteria for all service types.
- The agency has the ability to meet the needs of the consumer
- The agency has the ability to meet the expectations of the Interdisciplinary team
- The information provided is adequate to develop a service plan
- Fee for Services programs do not have a waiting list or limited capacity
The decision to accept individuals for residential services will include the following additional criteria. Criteria will be considered in the following order:
- Funding is adequate to ensure the staffing pattern to meet the individual’s needs.
- The current consumers living in the home indicate a preference for a housemate.
- The individual possesses interests and needs which are complimentary interests with the other consumers in the home
- If all other criteria are met, the individual who the consumers indicate a preference for or the individual who has complimentary interests and needs will be the first choice for acceptance into a residential service site.
The Program Administrator will make the decision to initiate services and communicate this decision to the team. If a decision is made to provide services, an intake meeting will be scheduled.
When an individual seeking services is found ineligible, based upon the above criteria, the Program Administrator will inform the person, their legal representative and the case managers as to the reason for the decision.
Alternative services will be recommended.
Note: Fee for Services programs do not have a waiting list or limited capacity.